Michell D. West is a trial attorney with a background in Seattle’s startup ecosystem. Mitch has worked closely with companies developing software platforms, cryptocurrency projects, and legal technology. In addition to litigation matters, Mitchell advises on a variety of legal issues faced by emerging technology companies.
- J.D., Washington University School of Law (Washington University in St Louis)
- B.A., Quantitative Economics and Political Science, Indiana University
- U.S. District Courts: Western and Eastern Districts Of Washington
- All Washington State Courts
- Pro Bono Attorney at the Unemployment Law Project