Patrick Turner is a registered patent attorney specializing in the preparation and prosecution of foreign and domestic patent applications over a broad range of technologies, with an emphasis in medical devices. Patrick has a varied academic background with degrees in biology, psychology, medical engineering, and law. Patrick has also worked a wide assortment of jobs, both in and out of the legal and scientific communities. Additionally, Patrick has worked extensively with clients ranging in size from multinational corporations to solo inventors operating out of garages. This diverse background has provided Patrick with the groundwork for taking an integrated systems approach to problem solving that draws from many different experiences and that is particularly well-suited for working with many different types of clients in many different technologies, including interdisciplinary technologies.
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law
- M. Eng., University of Washington
- B.S., Cellular & Molecular Biology, University of Washington
- B.S., Psychology, University of Washington
- All Washington State Courts
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office