John is a registered patent attorney focusing on software, electronics, and computer-related technologies. In addition to his experience as a patent attorney, John served as a patent examiner at the United States Patent and Trademark Office. As a patent examiner, he examined applications in a broad array of fields, including electrical communications, coded data generation or conversion, and acoustic wave systems and devices.
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Gonzaga University
- U.S. District Courts: Western District Of Washington
- All Washington State Courts
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office